Guided tour to the Camp Nou Stadium
Go on a Guided Tour on FC Barcelona's Camp Nou Stadium
FC Barcelona's Camp Nou is the largest stadium in Europe and worth a visit if you are coming to Barcelona. The stadium was built in 1957 and after the last renovation space for just below 99,000 spectators.
The price of the tour
The price for FC Barcelona's guided tour of the stadium is 19 Euros/person (price per person in group of more than 20 people, we can get a discount to the entrance of the stadium). Admission includes the following:
- The changing rooms (guests changing teams, not the home team FC Barcelona)
- The little chapel with the altar just before you enter the Camp Nou
Stadium: you are not allowed to step on the grass, but you can see the coaches and the players' seats
- Press Room
- The museum with the trophies, story about the club's history, various relics, pictures from all the star's time at the club.
- Shop: at the end of the visit you can go to the store where you can buy FC Barcelona champagne, FC Barcelona underwear, toothpaste in Barça colors and other gadgets.
- The museum: the club recently installed giant screens showing video clips from the trophees won in the 2008-2009 season.
- Transportation and assistance in booking for big groups
If you get a large group and visit the stadium to Barcelona Corporate Travel assist you with transportation to the stadium. Comes in a group on a 40-50 pieces, we can get a discount for you.